Technical Recruiter at Vimeo
Vimeo is hiring a Technical Recruiter in our NYC HQ Office! We’re looking for a self-starter who loves searching for exceptional talent and knows how to build long-lasting relationships. This role will support Vimeo’s Engineering teams, and will consist of recruiting efforts for entry to senior-level roles.
What you'll do:
- Manage a full-cycle recruitment process for Vimeo
- Develop sourcing plans and innovative search strategies to attract top-tier technical talent
- Convert prospects to candidates
- Interview & identify qualified candidates
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of talent
- Manage job offers, including negotiation and administration
- Partner with hiring managers & internal stakeholders to effectively deliver results
- Use a data-driven approach to advise on tech hiring matters and align expectations
- Lead kick-off/ briefing meetings
- Communicate updates on active searches regularly
- Manage job postings on internal and external web sources
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Contribute to team knowledge base, including documenting best practices and proactively sharing industry trends
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of sourcing both active and passive technical candidates
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical requirements
- Experience building strong relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders and delivering consistent results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and independently solve problems
- Comfortable with change and shifting priorities
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS
- Knowledge of video-specific technologies
- Experience working in a SaaS company
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.