Technical Recruiter at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, and an opportunity to learn and grow. We work hard and care about our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.Who You Are
As a Technical Recruiter you are an integral part of Justworks’ long-term growth, success - to build a company for the ages! You are well-versed in full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to close and enjoy learning the ins and outs of our organization across all departments.
You are innovative in your sourcing/recruiting approach, preferring to experiment with new and unexpected tactics, rather than stick to traditional practices. You pride yourself in creating meaningful candidate experience that separates you from the rest of the crowd, and you adopt the same “Above & Beyond” approach with your team and internal clients at Justworks.
You have demonstrated experience building strategic hiring plans and have proven results in closing candidates (both technical and non-technical) at all levels. Candidates who have worked with you will say you are open, responsive and respect your iron-clad integrity.
Finally, you NEVER give up, you have grit and determination, you always strive to be proactive and solution-driven, and enjoy hustling!
What You'll Do
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, and face-to-face interviews through to close
- Provide a best-in-class experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing via Internet-based platform sourcing and networking
- Build Relationships - Influence - Build Relationships
- Work cross-functionally and develop strong relationships with hiring managers through strategy meetings, status updates, and constant communication
- Partner with the other People team members on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Assist with recruiting events and employee branding initiatives
- Proficient in recruiting metrics and reporting
- Experience conducting full lifecycle recruiting with successful track record filling technology/engineering positions at all levels in a growing, fast-paced environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience technology/technical recruiting in a corporate capacity or a startup environment
- Strong background and proven experience in sourcing/recruiting professionals of various levels and functions
- Experience working in a strategic recruiting environment
- Excellent research/sourcing skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility quickly
- Results-driven and metrics-oriented
- Self-starter, independent, and comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Interested in entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- Greenhouse experience a plus
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.