Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for a results-oriented Technical Recruiter to help source excellent technical talent by leading full-cycle recruitment efforts. Currently, at a headcount of about 100 employees, our organization is rapidly growing and there is a need to centralize, organize and systematize the hiring process across the organization. This position is full time and located on-site in New York City.
- Develop and implement creative and effective sourcing strategies to fill open positions. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, etc.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including the candidate experience, initial assessments, interviews, offers, and turndowns.
- Create and utilize metrics to help guide recruiting decisions and evaluate internal efficiency while making iterations based on learnings
- Provide valuable thought-partnership to senior management in the areas of recruitment strategy, talent attraction and retention while using metrics and KPIs
- Manage and guide the development of the firm’s recruitment resources – including job descriptions, candidate assessment criteria, sourcing templates, etc.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to track applicants through the application selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A leader and mentor who is able to build strong relationships with various client groups (hiring managers, candidates, agencies, etc)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter who can define and execute new processes and strategies
- Resourceful and creative thinker
- Adaptive and collaborative, willing to learn and adjust approach accordingly based on metrics and feedback
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and is excited by the challenge to create structure
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition
- Proven track record of developing standards for hiring, fostering collaboration and spearheading operation processes
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Working knowledge of ATS and databases; experience with Greenhouse is a plus
- Experience with sourcing candidates in technology/engineering roles
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.