Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a technical recruiter you’ll play a meaningful role in making sure that we’re building diverse and inclusive teams that help drive business growth, and a better patient experience. Your ability to think outside of the box to get in front of the nation’s best talent, paired with your passion for creating an efficient and highly personalized candidate experience, and ability to build incredible relationships with our internal stakeholders will impact our employees and patients for years to come.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by building diverse and inclusive teams
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love talent acquisition, and want to own your work and deliver thoughtful, candidate-centric experiences
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and organized. Recruiting can be a lot - you can wisely prioritize your work and balance what needs to be done today versus what can wait
- Passionate about reporting and data. You realize that data helps inform and improve the work that we do
- A relationship builder, who’s passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- The kind of person who thinks one step ahead. Recruiting is about connecting the dots with what’s happening in the business
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way things are going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of recruiting pipelines for engineering and tech talent, ranging in seniority from junior to senior
- Authentically engaging passive candidates to understand their wants and needs, while demonstrating why Zocdoc is a great destination for top talent
- Delivering a thoughtful and streamline candidate experience, where candidates feel valued, inspired, and motivated to work for Zocdoc
- Building and fostering relationships with internal stakeholders, partnering together to create smart sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Keeping our ATS current, and leveraging data and reporting to validate, and iterate your process
- Sourcing! You know how competitive this industry is, and realize that sourcing is an incredibly important driver in attracting the best talent
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Meaningful (2+ years) experience sourcing and recruiting for engineering talent at an agency or as an in-house recruiter, leveraging multiple platforms such as: ATS/LinkedIn/Social Media/Job Boards/Tech Specific Sites & Assets
- Passion for process and tracking, and the ability to optimize your work and smartly prioritize your time
- A compassionate but consultative, and confident approach with hiring managers. You’re the industry expert - and we want you to feel emboldened to make recommendations and help steer our growth
- A fundamental understanding of the technical nature of these jobs: you will be “talking tech” out in the industry
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action. You’re excited to help author our destiny and aren’t afraid to fail, learn, and challenge conventions
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.