Technical Recruiter at HUMAN
At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People Ops team to work through the full-cycle recruiting process for our engineering roles. The relationship you build with your candidates won’t stop at the offer stage as you’ll work to make sure we retain the talent we attract.What you will do:
- Be responsible for the end to end recruiting responsibilities for roles on the business and technical teams at HUMAN
- Establish relationships with hiring managers to understand the scope of their roles, team projects, and continued needs
- Provide guidance to teams when issues arise that you’re able to help resolve easily
- Be the subject matter expert on recruiting process within assigned roles
- Provide insight and raise concerns and/or process improvement opportunities to management
- Help to improve the candidate experience in creative ways
- Focus on diversity and inclusion initiatives through targeted cold outreach and sourcing efforts
- Provide newly hired Hiring Managers with guidance and initial “recruiter onboarding” to help them acclimate to proper processes and systems to follow
- Complete 30/60/90 check-ins with all new hires to ensure a successful onboarding and acclimation process
- Must have recruiting experience within tech companies (preferably startups) where you’ve balanced multiple, high priority, and often changing needs simultaneously
- Desire to adapt and learn the requirements of roles you've never worked on before
- Creative sourcing tactics, networking abilities, and high energy
- A respectful approach to coaching your teams through tough hiring decisions
- Take personal responsibility for enhancing your candidates’ experience throughout the hiring process
- An innate desire to do the right thing
- Understanding when to push back and when to ask more questions
- An exceptionally positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to promote and apply recruiting best practices, as well as unlearn and try innovative approaches when necessary
- Passion for your work and an outstanding knack for staying organized
- Can handle interview scheduling, rescheduling, and re-rescheduling like a pro
- Appreciation for data-informed decision making
- An ability to stay focused while also keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and grit
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.