Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a skilled Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team! In this role, you will have the challenging task of building Latch's engineering teams. You will be responsible for growing our software, firmware, and hardware functions. You are the gatekeeper for driving Latch's culture of high-performance.
- Strategize and develop hiring plans for each engineering requisition from candidate identification through close
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to support them in building high-performing teams and partnering wherever needed
- Source and hire across software, firmware, and hardware teams to help drive our products, and ultimately continue to expand our business
- Use all resources and techniques to source, including inbounds and referrals
- Work with a high-volume of candidates while creating impeccable candidate experience
- Keep up with industry knowledge and market strategy
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines for critical roles, and present findings to key business leaders
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of recruiting or sourcing experience required
- ATS experience (Greenhouse preferred)
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have an understanding of technologies and technical concepts in engineering
- You are driven and always find ways of improving the quality of your work
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice