Technical Recruiter at TrialSpark
TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.About the Position
- Support the growth of TrialSpark's tech teams by driving pipeline and taking ownership over the full-cycle recruiting process.
- Responsible for delivering top-notch talent pipeline across a tech vertical whilst also taking ownership over some leadership searches.
- Help think through strategic optimizations to our recruitment process and funnel to ensure we bring the right type of people to the company from an experience and cultural perspective
- Help with creation and execution of hiring plans/roadmaps
- Learning about and owning roles in which you may have little experience
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a thought partner to senior leadership on all matters related to hiring
- Help create long term technical talent acquisition strategy and deliver in business areas with large cross-functional impact
- Help establish metrics, build feedback loops and using data to drive our decision-making (including decisions about tools used)
- Addressing client and candidate needs before being asked
- 3 years or more experience sourcing technical hires
- BA/BS degree or higher
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.