Technical Recruiting Associate at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Technical Recruiting Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role.What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Technical Recruiting Team to hire the world class group of professionals that make our goals achievable. This is a hybrid position that will spend 50% of the time coordinating and 50% of the time sourcing new talent for both unique and evergreen pipelines. You’ll coordinate each step of a candidate’s interview cycle from start to finish, ensuring a smooth, professional, and high quality interview experience for all candidates. You’ll work with hiring managers across our myriad of teams (Software Engineering, Data Science, Product Management) with tech recruiters to develop candidate pipelines for a variety of openings. In addition, you'll also:
- Initiate and manage full-cycle communication for the coordination process, from initial outreach when a candidate applies, to coordinating interviews remotely
- Help drive impact on the candidate experience as the first point of contact for candidates and be a resource throughout the recruitment process
- Arrange a high volume of interviews for candidates using scheduling software
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure candidates are moved through the recruitment process seamlessly
- Source new talent for technical roles across the organization
- Conduct preliminary conversations with potential candidates about Flatiron and be an ambassador for Flatiron’s mission to fight cancer
- Manage Flatiron’s constantly growing and changing interview calendar effectively to enable Flatiron to achieve our hiring goals
- Update our Applicant Tracking System with all notes and relevant information to each candidate
You're a Recruiting Coordinator with 1-2 years of experience. You're a customer service oriented cross-functional collaborator who is looking to take the next step in your recruiting career. You do not need sourcing experience as this is something we will teach you on the job. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have superior organizational skills and a high attention to detail as well as have experience with heavy calendaring for multiple individuals or teams (strong Google email/calendar/doc skills)
- You have exceptional writing and communication skills and have the ability to work across a variety of stakeholders including executives ability to work with a spectrum of personalities
- You have an exceptional customer service mentality and are able to maintain composure and a positive attitude in high-pressure situations
- You have the ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to ambiguous situations and juggle multiple priorities at once
- You are excited to proactively engage and build relationships with diverse professional networks and groups
- You are passionate about technology and the fight against cancer
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that encourage our employees to share their unique experiences and perspectives
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.