AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
The Role: Technical Recruiting Coordinator
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one? Join our Technical Recruiting Team and learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction and marketing, candidate evaluation and interviewing, to logistics and planning - you’ll gain the skills and experience to become a Recruiter, and on a path to become a Recruiting Manager.
- Work closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand hiring needs and support the recruitment process
- Serve as the direct point of contact for all candidates, managing communications and guiding them throughout the duration of their interview process, with a strong focus on providing a strong candidate experience
- Source and screen candidates for multiple requisitions
- Schedule phone, virtual and onsite interviews for recruiters and hiring managers - manage job postings, assemble interview packets, process reimbursements, prepare offer letters and send new hire packets
- Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Participate in ad hoc projects across recruitment teams
- Partner with Professional Development to ensure candidates receive all relevant onboarding information
What We Look For
- An individual who is highly reliable, energetic and collaborative
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail and believes that no task is too small for the success of the team
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a ‘whatever it takes’ mantra to achieve goals
- An interest in human capital and the world of human resources, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, or on-campus involvement
- A ‘people-person’ through and through - looking for a highly interactive, people focused role
- Someone with demonstrated leadership roles through campus involvement or work experiences that will position you to become a leader in the business world
- A team-oriented individual looking to join an organization that values professional development and celebrating wins (along with company perks such as a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events and free breakfasts & snacks)
- 0-18 months work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.