We're looking for a Diversity Recruitment Sourcer to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. This contract position will require up to 30 hours of work each week and is expected to last for 6-12 months, with a possibility of being extended. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the technical recruitment team to develop candidate pipelines for a variety of openings, in order to help support Flatiron’s diversity initiatives. You'll develop and execute thoughtful recruitment strategies to attract under-represented candidates to some of our most complex and important job openings. In addition, you'll also:
- Build candidate pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks to attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their requirement and act as trusted source of best practices and advice
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to support your decisions as well as help understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies
- Conduct preliminary conversations with potential candidates about Flatiron and be an ambassador for Flatiron’s mission to fight cancer
- Ensure that candidates are seamlessly moving through the interview process and provide a positive candidate experience
You will also get to work closely with senior stakeholders in our engineering, people, and recruitment operations teams to effectively drive change and propose process improvements.
Who You Are
You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as a sourcer, recruiter or talent researcher
- You are mission driven and passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- You are comfortable working independently and proactively communicating and working with stakeholders and hiring manager at all levels
- You are excited to proactively engage and build relationships with diverse professional networks and groups
- You are organized, detail oriented, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- You have clear and effective communication skills
- You are passionate about technology and the fight against cancer
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have experience recruiting for technical and medical professionals
- You have experience working with Greenhouse, Gem, and/or Entelo
Why You Should Join Our Team
Working with Flatiron offers you a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
Flatiron Health does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This is not an offer of employment with Flatiron.