Technical Sourcer (CyberSecurity) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for an exceptional Technical Sourcer to attract and engage top talent for our CyberSecurity Team. As a part of our Technical Recruiting Team you will be focused on sourcing Security Talent while also supporting a variety of other groups across Peloton in the Americas. As we continue to grow, the need to source and uncover more niche technologists has risen.
This role can be performed at any one of our office hubs (New York, NY; San Francisco Bay Area; Plano, TX; Atlanta, GA) or from wherever you call home (remote, WFH, etc.).
As a Technical Sourcer, you will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse and exceptional candidates for our technical business groups. You will act as a Talent Advisor to your recruiting partners and hiring managers and will engage with prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, interests and motivations.The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of uncovering external talent and accelerate the growth of our technical teams.
What You’ll Do:
- You will partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Build a talent pipeline for engineering roles through commonly used and yet-to-be tried sourcing methods
- Measurably impact sourcing and hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach to funnel conversion and ultimately, bringing candidates into the funnel that receive and accept job offers
- Share the accountability of hitting hiring goals and timelines by partnering with recruiters
- You invest in every candidate and prioritize candidate experience
- You conduct candidate interviews and seek to understand their motivations
- Collaborate and work closely with cross functional teams in recruiting and engineering to assess requirements and deliver candidates that lead to quality hires
- Contribute to building processes, workflow and infrastructure
What You’ll Have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Technical Sourcer with in-house technical sourcing recruiting teams and search firms
- 4+ years of experience sourcing in one or more of these areas: App Sec Engineers, Product Security Architects, Pentesters, Security Automation Engineers, Red Team Security Engineers
- A proven track record of delivering results through sourcing of passive quality candidates
- You’re resilient, extremely resourceful and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements.
- A creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems.
- Passion to learn about industry trends and the latest sourcing tools
- Familiarity and the ability to ultimately be passionate about Peloton and our mission
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.