Technical Sourcer at Peloton
Peloton is looking for an exceptional high volume technical sourcer to attract and engage top talent. The technical recruiting team at Peloton supports our software engineering, hardware, IT, product, design, music, and several more global teams. As the company has grown, the need to source and uncover more niche technologists has risen. As a Technical Sourcer, you will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse and exceptional candidates for our technical business groups. You will act as a Talent Advisor to your recruiting partners and hiring managers and will engage with prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, interests and motivations.The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of uncovering hidden gems and accelerate the growth of technical teams.
- You will partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Build a talent pipeline for engineering roles through commonly used and yet-to-be tried sourcing methods (we’re looking for creativity!)
- Measurably impact sourcing and hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach to funnel conversion and ultimately, bringing candidates into the funnel that receive and accept job offer
- Share the accountability of hitting hiring goals and timelines by partnering with recruiters
- You invest in every candidate and prioritize candidate experience. You conduct candidate interviews and seek to understand their motivations
- Contribute to building processes and infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Sourcer with in-house technical sourcing teams or search firms
- A proven track record of delivering results through high volume sourcing of passive quality candidates
- You’re resilient and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.