Technical Sourcer at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
Connecting people is your passion and you enjoy bringing amazing candidates together with the perfect opportunity. You're excited about staying on top of the latest sourcing methodologies to discover and engage hard-to-find talent. You're not afraid to use your creative powers to come up with new ways to do so.
You’re motivated to be a part of Dataminr's mission to be a force for good in the world. You're ready to join us at an incredible growth moment as we expand our Engineering and Research teams globally.
- Continuously develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified candidates to drive hiring across multiple functions and geographies
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, cold outreach, x-ray searching, Gem (CRM), and Greenhouse (ATS)
- Find new methods to reach and engage diverse talent pools
- Create and foster high touch relationships with potential candidates by conducting initial assessments
- Partner with Dataminr's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) as well as external organizations, schools, and nonprofits on diversity recruiting events
- Develop trainings and resources, identify tools, and use data and metrics to enable and educate others on best practices for inclusive hiring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- 1+ year of experience successfully sourcing for hard-to-find, hard-to-engage engineering talent in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Understanding of modern engineering practices and tools, as well as ability to communicate with technical stakeholders a plus
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, prioritize competing goals, and proactively solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.#LI-LF