CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a Technical Sourcer to support CLEAR’s continued growth. The role will focus on sourcing candidates across our Technology and Security departments, working to find and attract top talent. You will play a major role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team in delivering a best in class hiring experience!
Who you are and what you will do:
- You will build relationships with hiring managers and recruiters to gain a strong understanding of Clear’s recruiting process and help drive operational improvements.
- You love to source and develop creative sourcing strategies to find and attract top candidates! In the first year, 1 out of every 5 hires will be sourced directly by you! You will work with recruiters and hiring managers to create and execute on new sourcing strategies for a variety of roles.
- You’re incredibly data driven and have a track record of using metrics to identify and source candidates. You will live in the data to inform and adjust the recruiting process as necessary.
- You love to learn about technology! You have proven experience recruiting highly technical talent in the engineering and security space. You will work with hiring managers and CLEAR team members to evangelize CLEAR's brand and story in the marketplace.
- You’re a strong communicator and relationship builder. Within the first year, you will screen and interview candidates for a variety of technical positions.
It’d be great if you:
- Have 1+ years of agency recruiting experience (in-house experience is a plus!)
- Have experience with an ATS like Greenhouse or Lever