Technical Sourcer at Peloton
The Peloton Engineering team continues to grow, and with that, the need for top talent in niche areas is increasing. Our Tech Recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers. We’re currently looking to add a quality focused Technical Sourcer with a passion for finding the best talent to our team. Someone who loves to uncover hidden gems and accelerate the growth of technical teams.
What you’ll do:
Work closely with our team of technical recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements for each role, along with gaining an understanding of the overall technical needs for Peloton.
- Always find new and different ways to build talent pipelines and identify talent.
- Partner with our coordinators and recruiters to maximize the effectiveness of candidate sourcing.
- Build talent pipelines and execute on research, referral programs, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Hit or exceed sourcing KPI’s for outbound messages, prospects converted to candidates, offers and hires.
- Create systems and frameworks that allow us to operate with a high level of efficiency.
- Engage and activate passive candidates through various sourcing techniques. Utilize our existing tools as well as be scrappy to creatively engage talent.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to build programs for Diversity & Inclusion.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit for the role.
- Create a system to track pipeline metrics to share with internal stakeholders.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of technical sourcing experience with an in-house recruiting team or search firm, including screening candidates for both technical and cultural qualities.
- A go-getter mentality and competitive spirit. You are motivated to push the limits on sourcing and engaging top talent.
- Respectful but persistent. You find creative ways to build relationships with the people you connect with.
- A learner mindset and open to coaching and development. We want someone that will take creative approaches in identifying new ways to engage and acquire talent.
- We're looking for someone with a can-do and positive attitude.
- Experience with Greenhouse, our sourcing tools, including Gem.com, Source Pro from A-List, LinkedIn Recruiting, or the hiring marketplaces we work with, including Hired, Vettery, A-List, InterviewJet, Underdog.io and Indeed.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.