Technical Sourcer at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
The LeafLink Team is looking for a Technical Sourcer to help us shape a best in class Talent Acquisition function on the LeafLink team. You will handle the first stage of our recruiting process for technical roles, while looking for ways to improve our recruiting workflow. You have a strong background in identifying talent for technology companies with an eye towards finding ways to improve the hiring process. Responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, building talent pipelines for future hiring needs, and implementing projects to assist with increasing the quality of our inbound applicants. You will primarily identify talent through competitive intelligence and use your networking skills to help us fill our openings with qualified employees.Responsbilities
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Lead sourcing strategy meetings to identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques and using our team’s networks through referrals.
- Implement programs that help increase the efficiency of Recruiter workflow.
- Coordinate and schedule all interviews for assigned roles, working strategically around the team and candidate’s calendars
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to senior leadership
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Contact and engage candidates, promoting our employer brand by crafting and creating unique messaging.
- Develop creative attraction strategies including identification of new sourcing channels.
- Be the competitive intelligence expert, staying up to date with news in the tech startup space.
- Help maintain our ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- 1+ year(s) recruitment sourcing experience working across technical roles.
- Start-up experience is a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information discreetly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly organized, with a keen eye for details.
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus!
- Superior work ethic and proven history of project management.
- A positive, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team-player with a ‘no task too small’ attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and wear multiple hats.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.