Peloton is looking for an exceptional high volume technical sourcer to attract and engage top talent. The technical recruiting team at Peloton supports our software engineering, hardware, IT, product, design, music, and several more global teams. As the company has grown, the need to source and uncover more niche technologists has risen. As a Technical Sourcer, you will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse and exceptional candidates for our technical business groups. You will act as a Talent Advisor to your recruiting partners and hiring managers and will engage with prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, interests and motivations.The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of uncovering hidden gems and accelerate the growth of technical teams.
What you’ll do:
- You will partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Build a talent pipeline for engineering roles through commonly used and yet-to-be tried sourcing methods (we’re looking for creativity!)
- Measurably impact sourcing and hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach to funnel conversion and ultimately, bringing candidates into the funnel that receive and accept job offer
- Share the accountability of hitting hiring goals and timelines by partnering with recruiters
- You invest in every candidate and prioritize candidate experience. You conduct candidate interviews and seek to understand their motivations
- Contribute to building processes and infrastructure
What you’ll have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Sourcer with in-house technical sourcing recruiting teams, search firms, or experience recruiting for “FAANG” level talent
- 2+ years of experience sourcing in one of these areas (Software Engineers, Hardware, Site Reliability Engineers, Product Managers)
- A proven track record of delivering results through high volume sourcing of passive quality candidates
- You’re resilient and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit http://www.onepeloton.com./
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.