In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Utilizing creative and resourceful strategies, attract and source passive and active talent
- Create candidate pools by utilizing resume databases, networks, social media, internal databases and internal employee networks
- Thrive with a networking mindset and diligent focus on candidate experience throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and internal clients, while serving as an advocate for Bluecore
- Collaborate with Recruiters to develop, identify and design sourcing strategies; includes sourcing candidates and screening
- Perform other related duties and projects as business needs require
- Tracking and reporting applicant flow, process improvement, workload balancing and more
- Work efficiently with cross functionally matrixed teams to meet overall recruiting goals
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility, and confidence with a preference for autonomy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.