Technology Analyst, Recruiting Operations at Better.com
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now we’re funding $1 billion in home loans per month
- We’ve funded over $9 billion in loans and $1 billion in insurance
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #964 on Inc.’s 2019 “5000 Fastest-Growing Companies”
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
A Better opportunity:
Through the combined efforts of recruiting, human capital, and office experience, the People Operations team works to create and foster a positive and productive employee experience. We take ownership of everything from the smallest details - like keeping the right snacks in stock - to the largest projects, such as structuring performance management, to make sure that every member of the team feels supported, positively challenged, and able to thrive at Better. We have fun, love what we do, and care deeply about building a Better workplace.
We are looking for a Recruiting Systems Analyst to help our talent acquisition team reach its peak as Better continues growing. In this role, you will engage directly with internal and external partners to optimize our hiring process and elevate our candidate experience. You will drive our recruiting technology roadmap and implement innovative solutions in line with our talent acquisition strategy. Success in this role requires a high degree of ownership, strong relationship management skills, creative thinking and problem solving skills all in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve primarily as ATS admin, responsible for the scope and delivery of enhancements that improve and help our Recruiting Organization. This also includes staying updated with ATS releases and road-maps and finding opportunities to use new features to improve our processes.
- Provide expertise to help manage data cleansing / transformation
- Research and identify solutions to business issues, and new Recruiting Program requirements.
- Help to continuously evolve the Recruiting Technology roadmap
- Partner with people analytics team on reporting, data management, security / access – support and advice on reporting dashboards
- 4+ years of project management experience in HR/Recruiting technology
- Experience owning and leading systems and technology implementations at a large scale
- Experience building and scaling programs in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Demonstrated change management experience.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself—we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act or other laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. For further information on how we collect data of job applicants, please click here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.