Temp Recruiter at Built In
At Built In, the health, safety and well-being of our employees and of our communities is a top priority. Due to the effects of COVID-19, we have decided to manage our entire business remotely until further notice. HQ-based employees will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our office. As we continue to grow, we are excited to be hiring for all open roles and look forward to meeting with qualified candidates in a virtual setting. For anyone who joins our team (yay!), your onboarding experience will also be conducted virtually. Thank you for your interest in Built In and be safe!Hello, We’re Built In
Built In unites companies and people around their shared passion for tech and the universal need for purpose. To help our partners attract qualified talent, we create content that tells their story in a way no job post ever could — and we put their jobs in front of people who were born to do them. Our audience of sought-after candidates use Built In to find their professional purpose and connect meaningfully to the tech community, including by reading our content, networking at our events and applying to jobs at companies they believe in.
Built in was named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces of 2020, and featured on the 2020 Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US with 390% growth over the last 3 years and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America. Headquartered in Chicago, we also serve Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston, Seattle, San Francisco, and Nationwide.
When you work for Built In, you have the opportunity to change lives by giving talented people access to purpose, not just a paycheck. And you’ll make an impact on some of the most exciting companies in tech, helping them hire their next wave of elite talent. Be part of Built In, and be part of the future of tech.We’re looking for a (Temp) Recruiter
We are looking for a passionate, motivated Recruiter to join our dynamic People Team! We’ve grown our headcount 300% over the last 3 years, and with our current hyper growth, we are looking for temporary support to help us build our Technology & Product teams by identifying and attracting top talent.
In this role, you will work closely with hiring managers to execute creative hiring strategies and provide a best in class candidate experience. To be successful, we’re looking for someone with organizational savvy, the ability to work collaboratively across teams, high EQ, and creativity to help build teams and promote our brand and culture.How you’ll contribute
- Support the hiring process for our open positions through sourcing efforts, scheduling candidate interviews, application review, managing our talent pipeline, and referral program
- Build a talent pipeline to support current and future open positions
- Implement innovative recruiting strategies that attract diverse, high-quality candidates
- Collaborate in developing and enhancing our employer brand
- 3+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience [plus 2+ years of Tech Recruiting preferred]
- A demonstrated ability to effectively source and convert top tier candidates in hard to fill roles
- A natural knack of finding fun and disruptive ways to attract top talent, build relationships and establish Built In as an employer of choice in Chicago
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Professional demeanor, ability to handle matters confidentially and strong follow-through
- Experience working in a company where you’ve been part of a team that has scaled and grown quickly… and you’re excited to do it again!
- Experience working with Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking System
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Inclusive, Always. We’re committed to a culture where all people are respected, have a say and can be their whole selves. We will uplift and advocate for one another. Always.
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.