Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Sourcer to join our Clinical & Network team. This role would be responsible for sourcing and recruiting full-time therapists to join our network. We are looking for someone with excellent sourcing skills who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- Help grow the network of full-time therapists servicing TS clients across the country
- Train recruitment interns on best practices, strategies, and recruitment reporting
- Gain familiarity with state-specific license types and education requirements for the highest independent therapy licensure
- Monitor and consistently update outreach scripts used by recruitment interns
- Partner with Marketing & Clinical/Network team to optimize recruitment language and outreach strategies
- Collect data on feedback from candidates & hirees to report to Network/Clinical
- Brainstorm improvements to Network Clinician role to increase recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards bachelor’s degree
- 6 months - 5 years experience in healthcare sourcing and recruitment, recruitment specific to therapists is a plus
- Expertise in LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience in Fountain and/or other onboarding platforms
- Experience working on a team and training others on sourcing strategies
- Strong business acumen to connect company goals to marketing plans
- Experience collaborating with sales teams
- Ability to use creativity to solve problems and test new approaches
- Impressive time management and project management skills
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Google suite, Dropbox, and Box
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.