Ribbon’s People team is looking to build an organization where joining our team is the best career decision that anyone’s ever made. We’re looking for someone who can develop a compelling, equitable, scalable Total Rewards strategy, and help drive it to fruition. In this role you’d be responsible for developing, implementing, and iterating upon our compensation and benefits strategy, as well as integrating total reward into our performance management strategy. You’ll drive outcomes that impact our entire organization, with the opportunity to build a team over time.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have amazing project management skills and the critical ability to communicate with different audiences while building rapport and buy-in
- You love digging deep to provide thorough analysis and flex your Excel skills. You have the rare ability to translate complex analyses into actionable and strategic processes that are understandable at any level
- You thrive in moments of change and have an ownership mentality and growth mindset; you’re able to do the work, teach the work, and eventually delegate the work to a team once we’re ready to grow
- You love to nerd out about different Total Rewards philosophies and know the intricacies of Benefits and Total Compensation (including cash and equity) and how these need to scale at a high growth company
Your day-to-day at Ribbon:
- Iterate upon our total reward philosophy to create a compelling compensation and benefits package, and drive the change management associated with any updates, while staying up to date on industry trends and compliance requirements
- Analyze and audit our internal processes and key metrics for external competitiveness as well as internal equity
- Develop effective communication and education strategies to upskill the organization on what our total reward philosophy and implementation look like
- Provide internal reporting for executive and board level decision making
- Ensure our Total Reward philosophy is actionable for managers and leaders during day-to-day work including hiring, regular compensation reviews, open enrollment cycles, promotion cycles, etc.
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]