If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Total Rewards Manager to join Yotpo’s people team in New York. In this role, you will play a key part in developing compensation strategies and benefits programs, managing end-to-end compensation cycles and supporting key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a strong and competitive compensation and benefits package to support Yotpo’s ongoing growth. We are looking for someone with wide knowledge and a great passion for creating impact in an instrumental role within an innovative and fast-paced company.
- Own the compensation planning and development in the US; this will include salaries, pay-for-performance plans such as commissions, incentive and bonuses, equity packages and benefits programs.
- Implement compensation philosophy, research external benchmarks, and proactively advice on all compensation updates, working closely with key stakeholders.
- Develop Yotpo’s internal sales compensation metrics to ensure our compensation plans are strong, current and competitive.
- Lead Yotpo’s benefit programs (401k, medical, vision, dental, FSA, life, disability, PTO, etc.) to ensure relevant and competitive programs, always striving to discover areas in which we can enhance our offerings.
- Manage communication with benefits vendors, to oversee enrollment, renewal, and delivery of benefits to the employees.
- Create and manage routine analysis related to employee benefits, career progression metrics, diversity and compensation, management reports, and organizational health indicators.
- Evaluate and map HRIS organizational needs and ensure accurate and useful system design which meets the evolving requirements.
- 5+ years experience as a Compensation and Benefits role (or similar).
- Experience working at fast, globally distributed tech start up / SaaS organization.
- Expertise managing US employee benefits programs and vendor partnerships.
- Strong experience designing and implementing bonus, sales commission and incentives plans.
- Data driven, you collect, weigh, and analyze data to make decisions.
- Autonomous worker with strong prioritization capabilities, highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft office
- A valid U.S. work authorization
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with HRIS reporting (we use Bob).
- Experience working in eCommerce / retail industry.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.