Training Administrator at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a training administrator you will be the center of all administrative aspects of our training function, and at an amazing vantage point for learning the trade and our product.
- Coordinate logistical details for high volume training
- Coordinate trainers’ calendars, match clients to trainers based on trainer’s skills and customer profile, communicate with customers via email
- Provide excellent customer service to external clients and partners
- Identify and resolve issues that might affect training deadlines
- Add users to the training environment
- Grade exams and certification projects
- Help review trainee work to ensure accuracy and mastery of necessary skills
- Provide trainees with ongoing, concise and constructive written feedback based on Trainers’ guidance
- Respond to questions and requests from trainees and act as the primary point of contact for all inquiries throughout their training
- Assist with the development of and updates to training content and processes
- Collaborate with the Enablement team and other Unqork teams on new training-related projects.
- Market new training offerings to clients, partners and internal teams to keep training knowledge up-to-date.
- Ensure that training and certification data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Collect feedback on training programs and discuss insights with the team.
Who you are:
- Have excellent project management skills; ability to handle multiple consecutive events; ability to plan
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Able to learn quickly, and interest in learning Unqork technology
- Business savvy/resourceful
- Have excellent communication skills - ability to present in & conduct meetings
- KPI & metrics focused
- Able to manage other people through influence
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What we’re looking for:
- BA (or equivalent experience)
- 1-3 years of previous experience
- Have prior experience in class / training / event coordination
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with certification programs
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.