Training Associate - Spanish Speaking
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is in search of a bilingual English and Spanish Training Associate to create and deliver new training, while also helping to update our Learning Management and Intranet platforms. The person within this role will help to provide quality new employee onboarding and ongoing internal trainings, as well as trainings to Pager clients and partners.
- Implement engagement strategies and instructional best practices
- Assist in training creation within our Learning Management System
- Assist in planning, coordinating and co-lead onboarding and ongoing training sessions
- Oversee special projects surrounding training and content development
- Assist in updating the Command Center intranet by organizing content on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and report on trainee compliance
- Gather trainee feedback and develop content improvement strategies
- Ability to travel
- 2-3 years of training experience
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- Experience designing and implementing trainings
- Team player, forward-thinking problem-solver
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or Education is preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience using the following tools:
- Learning Management Systems
- Participate in a positive, energetic, and creative team environment
- Snacks and monthly office-wide events
- Health, vision and dental coverage
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.