Training Manager at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our CCX leaders, the Training Manager will be charged with creating and supporting training programs for our global Community and Customer Experience team. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Training Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and assess the needs of Paxful & the Customer Experience team through job analysis and manager consultation
- Manage and evaluate the overall performance of the team to ensure that training improves performance and fulfills the organization’s needs
- Evaluate effectiveness of training, identify areas for improvement and develop training programs
- Coordinate and work with other departments on updates, developments and changes needed for training and processes
- Develop and manage training materials, supervise personnel required to develop and deliver training
- Perform gap analysis in support processes and skills assessment, build out and execute improvement plans
Who You Are
- You are passionate in being part of a value-based organization and driving teams to operate in alignment with these values.
- You possess a drive for team improvement and have a demonstrated history in producing results.
- You apply your business acumen to drive results of training programs and have an accountability mentality.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 2 years of managing a training program, preferably in financial services, technology, and/or customer support
- Experience working with customer support CRMs (Zendesk, JIRA/Confluence, social media tools)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity is a must!
- Previous attendance at professional training for trainers & knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and P2P payments is a big plus
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful’s COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.