Training Specialist at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
We are looking for a Training Specialist to join our global Training team. As a Training Specialist at our NY office, you will work closely with Training BPs and the NY teams to deliver and roll-out Riskified’s training programs in the NY office, conduct learning needs assessment with our NY teams, and serve as the main focal point for the NY site. In this capacity, you will increase our NY teams’ knowledge and skills, drive their professional development and career path learning. You will also be in charge of executing the monthly company onboarding program in the NY office.
This position requires excellent project management and communication skills and a high degree of self-motivation. You will need to identify training needs, organize and monitor internal and external training, e-learning, etc and from time to time deliver training sessions yourself. Flexibility, creativity and great organizational skills come in handy with this exciting, fast-paced position.What You'll Be Doing
- Cooperate with training BPs in Tel Aviv to execute role-based learning plans for non-sales teams in the New York office
- Support the NY teams learning, help identify “learning champions" in the teams to help up-skill and align team skills
- Organize and coordinate monthly company onboarding week sessions (rooms, guests, speakers, etc)
- Coordinate managers training sessions in the NY office
- Locate local learning vendors in order to run parallel learning plans in TLV and NY
- Help monitor, measure and assess the learning programs and activities.
- Deliver professional on-site training sessions of various kinds (presentation skills, effective email writing, Train the trainer etc)
- Use your project management skills to ensure all details of the training programs are handled with quality and care
- 2+ years of experience in adult training/group facilitation Problem-solver, team player, resourceful and independent
- Motivated and able to quickly make order out of chaos - the right hire will wrangle, organize and motivate what they need for success
- A great communicator who knows how to drive different stakeholders to action
- Experience working in fast-paced B2B SaaS startup environment, Payments or eCommerce experience - A big advantage
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 450 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.