User Safety Specialist
Hinge is looking for a User Safety Specialist to join our Community team. As the new member of the Community function, you will be charged with protecting and improving user safety by escalating and managing urgent user incidents end to end and maintaining, supporting, and optimizing safety compliance policies, protocols, and processes.
- Maintain 24H SLA for all Sentinel tickets
- Own user safety investigations and data requests end to end
- Advocate for, develop, and maintain user safety protocols and processes
- Act as point of contact and escalation for urgent user safety incidents
- Correspond, coordinate with, and support law enforcement, upper management, and Match Corporate during user safety incidents
- Assist with ad hoc data labeling in support of the Bad Actors Project
- You write with clarity and detail
- You're naturally empathetic and driven to make online dating safer
- You're tech savvy - You’ll need to master a handful of systems and softwares
- You actively look for ways to solve problems creatively and you thrive in a collaborative work environment
We believe the quality of your relationships determines the quality of your life. So when it comes to your most important relationship, it makes sense to take a more thoughtful approach. Hinge provides an alternative to swipe culture by creating smart matches and natural conversations among people who are on the same page. That’s why 75% of our first dates turn into second dates, and why we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the NYTimes Wedding section. Hinge is where the next generation is going when they’re over dating games and ready to find meaningful connections.
- Open: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Candid: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly, in real time.
- Kind: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
- Engaged: Be self-empowered, purposeful and involved. Lean in and be the solution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.