Vice President, Global Talent Development
Peloton's VP of Global Talent Development will be responsible for talent recruitment and on-boarding strategy for Peloton Instructors. This includes training, recruitment, on-boarding and individual performance support for all instructors.
- Maintain Peloton’s best in class approach to developing new instructors in all of Peloton’s global markets.
- Gathers feedback on new team members and helps to develop them to optimal performance.
- Work with talent leadership team to identify gaps in instructor group and help to recruit, onboard and train all new members of the team.
- Responsible for developing/maintaining budget management of all cost centers related to instructor casting/training.
- Candidate must have experience in casting talent, working on a multi-faceted training plan that enables their expertise in the fitness world and on-air presence to shine.
- Develops recruitment efforts, worldwide. Leverages connections for direct recruitment of potential Peloton talent as well as third party agent/manager relationships..
- Responsible for delivering specific performance feedback for all developing talent in the Peloton family of instructors. Must have the ability to clearly articulate feedback and to develop an action plan for each instructor.
- Individual must work across Organizational boundaries handling community feedback and key partner feedback around instructor performance.
- 10+ years experience in content/media.
- 10+ years in talent management, casting or training.
- Strong leadership presence.
- Experience in development and execution of casting/training strategy.
- International talent experience preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.