Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeing a Vice President of Recruiting to oversee a post-IPO era of high growth. This person will be instrumental in developing and refining the overarching recruitment strategy for the company, ensuring our processes and programs are aligned to the overarching strategy of the company. You will ensure we are continuously improving our candidate and hiring manager experience. Inclusive hiring practices of diverse talent is part of the fabric of your work. Understanding the nuances in both technical and corporate recruiting, this person will be tasked with growing our diverse functional groups across the entire company, including in the US and internationally. This role reports into the Chief People Officer.
- Partner with leadership team to assess and put in action Latch’s aggressive hiring goals
- Leverage data to deeply understand our recruiting process effectiveness and set KPIs for success
- Oversee the Recruiting function, and be responsible for building out a world class recruiting machine for the years come, including people, process and strategy
- Build a high-powered talent acquisition strategy, with a focus on bringing in talent with a diverse set of skills, experiences and backgrounds, and execute in a way that delivers measurable results for the business
- Operate as a trusted strategic partner to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively consult and influence stakeholders on talent acquisition strategies and best practices
- Incorporate effective DEI strategies into our hiring practices.
- Foster a high performance, customer-focused, relationship-oriented environment while bringing an world-class experience to all stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates, team members)
- Understand key industry trends to ensure that Latch is ahead of the game in terms of technology and acquisition strategies
- Build and share staffing metrics, dashboards, and reports to enable leaders to make informed decisions, increase productivity, and create efficiencies to support business goals
- Build scalable strategies and processes for year 1, 2, 3 and beyond
- Build and implement our recruitment branding strategy
- 10+ years of experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, talent sourcing, or related field in a high volume environment across varying functional groups (including both technology and business roles) and career levels
- At least 5 years building and managing teams across the recruiting function
- Experience in technology recruiting is a must
- Previous in-house experience
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing creative talent acquisition strategies
- Proven experience analyzing data and metrics and presenting key metrics to management
- A strong track record of making good, hard decisions in ambiguity
- Well demonstrated ability to ruthlessly prioritize and build processes that scale
- Motivated by intellectual challenges and a competitive drive to win in the market
- Care deeply about delivering a best in class candidate experience
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice