Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Virtual Office Manager to join our People Operations team. This role would be responsible for working across multiple functions with a focus on building culture, including but not limited to consistent events coordination and management as well as being an executive assistant to the leadership team. This role is critical within the People Operations ecosystem.
We are looking for someone who is collaborative and energetic, with a passion for event planning and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. We’re looking for someone to join our team of brand ambassadors who are inquisitive, innovative and resourceful. We thrive on the kind of change that disrupts, rewrites the rules, and demands action at a moment's notice. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all. Do you have a fresh perspective on building culture and inclusivity? Then come join our team!
About This Role
- Schedule and coordinate events, including Learning and Development events, holiday parties, guest speakers, happy hours, monthly team outings, etc.
- Own and build out a culture calendar focused on unique and inclusive events that resonate with our Talkspace community in our new virtual work environment.
- Be highly proactive in taking the initiative to plan and execute events
- Identify culture ambassadors to innovate and collaborate with the team to spotlight individuals, teams and departments
- Strengthen our culture with strong communications, employee engagement events, proactively enhancing our culture and community
- Work with People team to build out unique and inclusive events that resonate with our Talkspace community in our new virtual work environment
- Anticipate and recognize areas of development, and plan events to help departments bond within and across teams
- Attend culture meetings, prepare agendas, take notes, capture action items, and prepare summary for dissemination
- Execute and assist with events on the day of, including doing final checks (technology, attendees, set-up), problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with team members, organizing vendors, and managing take-down / closing
- Work across multiple team calendars, arranging meetings, planning, and coordinating with an owner’s mentality
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and departments
- Demonstrate kindness and teamwork while working with multiple teams across the entire company
- Partner with People Operations to ensure the highest quality of support for Talkspacers
- Act as Executive Assistant to the leadership team by assisting with scheduling needs, travel coordination and meetings
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of professional work experience as an office manager and/or event planner required
- Amazing interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to deliver Talkspace’s mission as a brand ambassador
- An immense passion and love for event-planning
- Strong interest in culture, intersectionality, inclusivity, and celebrating diversity
- Demonstrated ability to work both in a team atmosphere and autonomously
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and to work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Be transparent and always over communicate
- Ability to learn, adapt, and work well under pressure in a rapidly evolving environment
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with MS-Office and Google Suite (Docs, Forms, Slides, Sheets)
- Desire to own projects and see events from start to finish
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with the above at a remote or virtual office
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate in a new virtual environment. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.