VP of People
Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
- Design and implement organizational development strategies by collaborating with individual department leaders
- Drive the growth and retention of employees across all business units
- Implement strategies to grow Simplifeye’s culture and values
- Work with department leaders to set compensation standards across the organization
- Standardize the on-boarding employee experience
- Actively participate in strategic planning across all business units
- Oversee organization training and compliance
- Actively represent Simplifeye within the industry
- Oversee “internal marketing” and our culture-brand
- Advise department heads on potential People gaps and/or potential blind spots
- 8+ years in a human resources role
- Prior experiences in a human resources leadership role at a venture-backed startup
- Prior experience leading human resources for a scaling organization (50+ employees)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resource Management
Perks & Benefits
- Simplifeye provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.