Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
As a key member of the Executive Team, Hyperscience’s Vice President of People will embody and exemplify the core principles of the company, serving as a people-centric leader internally and a Hyperscience ambassador externally. Hyperscience is looking for someone who operates with strong analytical and intellectual horsepower, an informed point of view, desire to innovate, deep empathy, exceptional integrity, and a genuine desire to empower and better the professional lives of the team.
- Lead the People organization serving the employees at Hyperscience and support scaling the growing employee population at Hyperscience.
- Define and ensure execution of operational activities and programs against ambitious growth plans.
- Establish and perpetuate Hyperscience as a compelling and engaging employer brand.
- Act as a strong partner to the executive leaders in developing goals and strategies that increase the impact of Hyperscience’s people across the organization.
- Drive achievement against the company’s core people metrics, including growth, employee engagement, and retention.
- Introduce new and/or improved methodologies for attracting, assessing, selecting, rewarding, and developing strong and diverse talent pools.
- Lead employee engagement with a focus on coaching, mentoring and career development across all levels of the organization, and a keen capability in building, leading and developing a world-class people team.
- 15+ years of experience in human resources roles; most recent 3-5 years as the HR leader of an organization.
- A successful track record of leading the People function in a high growth, Enterprise SaaS environment, with experience previously scaling one or more organizations from ~300+ to ~500+ employees, including oversight of a large People team.
- Natural ability to gain trust, credibility and influence at all levels of the organization through respectful, and highly communicative relationships.
- Demonstrated business acumen and strong voice at the C-level, advocating for programs and driving solutions that align with business goals.
- A keen eye for data and ability to balance data-driven insight with exceptional judgment.
- Experience and familiarity with the IPO process and/or public companies.
- Ability to partner with executives on business strategy and direction while maintaining hands on with the people team and across the organization.
- A high standard of people leadership skills that others can learn from and seek to emulate, including an ability to manage teams, drive high performance, and lead through change.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.