VP, Talent Acquisition at Crossix
Crossix is looking for an energetic VP of Talent Acquisition to join our growing team. This position will report to the VP, People & Culture in New York and lead and coach a team of high performing recruiters. This leader will drive Crossix towards meeting our growing, aggressive demand for talent, while keeping our hiring bar incredibly high and aligned to our core values. This is an opportunity to have an important impact on hiring the next generation of leaders and talent at Crossix.
What You Will Do
- Oversee overall recruiting strategies for the Company globally and drive best practices to attract top talent to work at Crossix
- Plan for our future needs as the company grows and looks to expand to other markets over time
- Manage our relationships with all external recruiting partners
- Evangelize the Crossix culture to candidates and ensure all candidates have a positive experience from first phone screen to offer
- Utilize insights from recruiting analytics, metrics-based operational processes and effective coaching skills to build a TA team with strong business partner capabilities
- Look for opportunities to improve upon all aspects of our talent acquisition process with a focus on creating key metrics and KPIs to assess the effectiveness of all recruiting activities
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to ensure the company has a robust pipeline of potential talent for current and future needs
- Leverage all available functionality within our ATS, Greenhouse, to automate and scale our internal processes to the fullest extent
- Train and coach hiring managers on best practices with an emphasis on hiring for cultural fit aligned to our mission and core values
- Partner with our Marketing Communications team to enhance our employer brand and build more awareness of Crossix in the healthcare tech/analytics space
- Look for ways to optimize our undergraduate and (new) MBA recruiting programs
What You Have Done
- Overall 10-15 years of talent acquisition experience working at both strategic and executional levels
- Experience managing a team of recruiters at a high growth tech or analytics company
- Track record of managing executive level searches
- Experience maximizing use of Greenhouse or comparable ATS
- You have a growth mentality and previous exposure to high-growth, fast paced and collaborative environments, probably in technology or analytics
- Positive and energetic mindset with an interest in helping a growing company scale
- Ability to create a positive candidate experience and build interest in our employer brand
- Knowledge of D&I strategies to attract a diverse pool of talent
- 4 year college degree required
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.