VP of Talent and Culture at andros
The two pillars of long term success at andros are the business and the people. The mission of the VP of People, Talent, and Culture is to be a partner to the CEO and leadership team in supporting our people and teams. That means you will ensure that our Human Resources compliance is on point, our talent acquisition strategy and execution is aligned to business objectives, and our people and teams are thriving in Culture where personal and professional growth is the inevitable product of spending time at work.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Talent Acquisition and Retention Leadership:
- Develop, refine, and socialize our Talent and Culture strategy and maintain disciplined execution as we implement the strategy
- Support executives and middle managers with training and development opportunities for managers and their teams
- Support executives and middle managers with all Human Resources related needs
- Establish and Improve Programs, Process, and Organizational Design
- Scaling all People initiatives from onboarding to offboarding, including recurring pulse checks and wellness surveys
- Implementing education and career development programs
- Create a performance driven environment where open, engaging conversations about Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives are integrated into every facet of the business.
- Partner with senior leadership to understand short and long-term priorities and strategy for the company; ensure our organizational design supports the strategy; develop and execute a People team strategy that will meet overall goals of the organization.
- Work closely with the CEO and executive team to continue to develop and nurture our company culture.
- Create a chorus of voices in and around the organization that inspires and celebrates our diversity and creates inclusion in our team’s daily work experiences.
- Human Resources:
- Develop a best in class Human Resources function that managers and employees can trust and confide in
- Evaluate current HR initiatives and build out a short & long term strategies for talent acquisition, employer branding, culture, and advanced reporting on OKR’s & KPI’s
- Ensure a balanced view of delivering support services that are neither management or employee biased.
- As we scale, be comfortable being a player/coach.
- Easily engage at the Board level or the individual contributor level
- Communicator — You are a world class listener and clear, articulate, and confident in your written, verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Decision making — You are able to listen and collaborate with decision stakeholders and make decisions expeditiously.
- Transparency — operate ethically and provide visibility for the leadership team.
- Problem solving — you have a keen ability to understand, think critically, and solve problems
- Nurturing — you develop and nurture professional relationships across the organization and help all of us develop as managers and leaders.
- Role model – As the key leader of teams, demonstrate exceptional leadership capabilities by selecting and developing the best members of your team. Hold high performance expectations as the standard for others to follow.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to be tactical & strategic
- 8+ years in an HR Leadership roles
- 5+ years leveraging HR technologies such as an ATS, LMS, and KPI/ dashboard reporting
- Depth of experience and proper people-specific training
- Strong working knowledge of frameworks for developing managers, having difficult conversations, and triaging under performance among teams