VP, Tech Recruiting at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re looking for a driven Director, Technical Recruiting to support CLEAR’s continued growth and lead our team of Technical Recruiters. This person will be a true partner to our CTO and CEO to help identify their headcount needs, be strategic in meeting the hiring goals and guide the recruiters while bringing the best in class talent to CLEAR. The ideal candidate will have a record of driving results while juggling multiple priorities and have an ability to pivot their efforts quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with recruiting and business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires and their holistic impact on the company and product
- Act as trusted advisor and consultant to senior business leaders to define and develop strategic hiring plans
- Influence with data and utilize talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify their top talent
- Embed in business teams, building meaningful and trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Share best practices to continually iterate and raise the bar on candidate experience
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience building, leading, and developing a highly engaged recruiting team
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced, high growth technology company
- Deep understanding of all aspects of high-bar technical recruiting
- Experience leveraging data to tell a story, identify strengths and opportunities within processes
- Passionate about building and developing high performing teams, solutions or strategies
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System