WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
The HR Systems team is charged with the ongoing evaluation of our HR technology operations and systems. As a key member of this 4-person team and reporting to the Manager of HR Systems, you will have a unique opportunity to shape the direction of how our systems communicate. Specifically, you will own the design, development, testing, and deployment of end-to-end system integrations and APIs for Workday and other HR Systems. Success in this role will require cross-functional partnerships with key stakeholders, including Total Rewards, Business Partners, Recruiters, Finance, and IT teams.
- Work directly with key business users and stakeholders to gather requirements for integrations and share context around implemented solutions.
- Design, build and support various HR System integrations (primarily Workday)
- Perform UAT; work with stakeholders to formulate, document and test scenarios and outcomes
- Perform break/fix support and regression testing for integration failures/errors.
- Gain a solid understanding of business processes, workflows and data requirements for each Workday integration across HCM, Benefits, Payroll and Compensation.
- Plan, develop, and execute test scripts in partnership with HRIS Analysts.
- Provide ‘out of the box’ problem solving and develop creative solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of configuration decisions.
- Analyze new Workday releases against the existing Workday integrations, make changes as needed and regression test all integrations.
- Partner with the HRIS Analysts to build out complex reports.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a scrappy and detail-obsessed specialist with Workday integrations experience. The right person will be system and process minded, with an exceptional ability to think critically and drive efficiency.
- 3-5 years of Workday experience with 2+ years of Workday integrations experience required
- Workday Integrations or Studio Certification is preferred
- Must have expertise in the following Workday technologies: Configuring Integration Security, Calculated Fields, EIBs, Report Writer, Web Service APIs, Workday Studio, SOAP, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture design principles, common ERP HCM/Financials integration design patterns, phased implementation methodologies
- Knowledge of various cloud technologies like EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation and Workday Studio
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities; able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
- Willingness to take charge and the ability to simplify a complex problem
- Proven ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize workload with excellent follow-through skills; works well independently and in teams in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.