Workplace Experience Coordinator (Front Desk, Office Coordination)
About the Role
SecurityScorecard’s Workplace Experience Coordinator is central to delivering a positive and efficient experience for our guests and employees. This position will be a primary point of contact for greeting and collaborating with guests and employees, also ensuring the smooth operations of our front desk and workspace facilities. The ideal candidate is a proactive and self motivated team player who executes tasks quickly and with accuracy and identifies opportunities to make improvements.
The Workplace Experience Coordinator will be a part of SecurityScorecard's People and Culture team, and will report to the People Operations Manager. The People and Culture team is a strategic advisory, operational and customer centric function delivering best in class, full life cycle employee experience.
This is a great opportunity to make important and visible contributions in a fast-paced tech company in the very hot cybersecurity market.
- Greet guests, ensuring SecurityScorecard point of contact is informed and guest is settled comfortably
- Primary point of contact for main telephone line, routing calls or messages to correct contact
- Coordinate incoming/outgoing domestic & international packages and mail with common carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx)
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings; partner with IT to troubleshoot tech as needed
- Daily workplace maintenance including loading/emptying dishwasher, restocking kitchen pantry, tidying up and organizing conference rooms and common spaces as needed
- Maintain office supply and pantry inventory, placing new orders on prescribed schedule or as needed
- Coordinate meals and transportation for internal/external meetings; order lunches for Executives/guests in office as needed
- Partner with People Ops team to plan and execute regular internal company events
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to greet candidates and participate in candidate experience initiatives
- Provide administrative support to executives as needed
- Serve as a back-up to Executive Assistants as needed
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a reception, office management or administrative position
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Slides) and video conferencing systems (we use Zoom)
- Clear, articulate communicator verbally and in writing
- Customer centric; enjoys interacting with people
- Sense of urgency; respond to requests quickly and with accuracy
- Technically apt; ability to learn new systems and technical tools
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver
- Prompt, reliable
SecurityScorecard is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously and targeting talent who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. A successful Scorecarder exemplifies our S(CORE) values: Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, operate as One Team, Resilience and Embody #SecurityDNA. Your interest in making an impact in our organization and alignment with these values is as important as your skills.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.