LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
From the morning essentials that get us going to planning the future of the office and collaboration, the Workplace Experience Manager is focused on delivering an amazing experience for our employees and guests. The Workplace Experience Manager is responsible for curating and sustaining our unique work environments, helping to bring our values and culture to life in the physical and now increasingly virtual world. As the Workplace Experience Manager, you will be both creatively thinking about the future of workplaces as well as executing the day-to-day to keep us running.Responsibilities
- Serve as a key in-office point of contact for various events and meetings, managing room reservations and setup, guest sign-in, food and beverage orders, etc
- Manage the operational implementation of services, developing programs, tools, and processes while integrating with other offerings
- Build strong internal relationships with employees and workplace stakeholders; specifically, IT, People, and Finance to deliver amazing experiences together. Work closely with senior leaders to deliver all workplace-related services.
- Ensure operational excellence in day to day service delivery including the development of playbooks and programs which improve the efficiency and effectiveness, performance, quality, safety, and risk for our employees and visitors
- Manage 3rd party suppliers in the delivery of services aligned with programs
- Facilitate regular visits to the main office for remote employees and those in other locations - arranging workspaces, orienting folks to the space, and acting as a resource and connection point as needed
- 3-5 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- You enjoy event planning and have independently planned workplace events of several types
- You’ve had experience facilitating an office move
- You’re comfortable independently and autonomously owning projects
- You’ve managed outside vendor relationships
- You have excellent customer service skills, with a strong positive presence
- You’re proactive, resourceful, and organized.
- Experience at a startup preferred
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.