Inside Sales Development Representative
A Sales Development Representative (SDR) at JW Player fills the vital role of nurturing prospects over time, building trust and rapport that result in a Sales-Ready Lead. The SDR is responsible for generating and qualifying new leads for the sales team.
Our SDRs act as a first point of contact between prospects and the enterprise sales team. An ideal candidate can determine where there is a potential opportunity for business and qualify, convert, and assign these opportunities. This role will be a part of a team that owns the process and successfully handles the company’s lead qualification program.
In this role, you will:
- Qualify new business from inbound Sales and Marketing leads
- Develop ideal customer profiles to improve inbound qualification efforts
- Follow-up on Inbound leads through a predetermined cadence logging all applicable information into SalesForce
- Use defined metrics and workflows to supply Sales team with qualified prospects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 6 months- 1 year previous work experience in an office environment with a strong preference toward candidates with backgrounds in any of the following:
- Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Strong phone, customer service, writing and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
If you've watched video on the web, you already know us. JW Player is a venture-funded, online video software company based in Manhattan. Our flagship product, the JW Player, is deployed on over 2 million websites and streams billions of videos each month. Started in 2008 as the world’s first open source video player, today the company’s customers span the globe across 193 countries and range from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers. We’re busy innovating for the future by actively hiring smart, motivated, and innovation-driven people! Come help us imagine and define what comes next! jwplayer.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.