2020 Implementation Analyst Summer Intern at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As an Implementation Intern you will support the Yext Implementation Services team on client implementation projects. You will be responsible for assisting Implementation Managers and Project Leads to ensure Client Success with the Yext Platform, while meeting quality standards and project schedules. We look for individuals who aspire to become an expert on our technology and work on implementation projects for our enterprise clients. Yext values individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, and problem solvers. We are building a market and educating clients on intelligent search, as we work to hit aggressive goals.
- Document and organize business requirements from Yext Clients in order to assist implementation project leads in planning and solution design
- Analyze and cleanse client data files to identify duplicate records, missing fields, inaccuracies or other items to flag to clients for review
- Propose initial data mappings and field configuration strategy to the project team
- Leverage Yext Technology to Scan and Match client entity data to appropriate results from intelligent search partners
- Prepare project kick-off materials including powerpoint or google slide templates customized appropriately for each client and project
- Develop expertise in the configuration of Yext products and technology
- Improve and refine our implementation process by proactively identifying inefficiencies and working with the team to find solutions or automate processes
- Assist with as-needed team wide strategic projects
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree in any discipline graduating between December 2020 and August 2021
- Intermediate proficiency in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Basic Project Management skills and Presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; along with the ability to communicate complex ideas in written and verbal format to internal stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, unlimited snacks, and daily meal allowance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.