2020 Spring Internship - Special Events at Major League Baseball
The MLB Events internship is designed to provide exceptional students interested in a career in sports with a unique opportunity to learn firsthand about the diverse business operations of Major League Baseball. Those selected will gain invaluable work experience through challenging assignments for Major League Baseball.
Spring opportunities are available for applicants that can work full time, Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm. This internship position is paid and based out of our New York City office.
All applicants must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- At a minimum current college junior year in the fall of 2019 or Current Grad or MBA student
- Excellent academic standing
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Some previous work experience (part-time, internship or volunteer) related to Events/Ticketing of interest is strongly preferred
Please keep in mind that due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are unable to respond to individual phone inquiries or follow-up emails. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.