AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program 2022 at AlphaSights
AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our commitment to DEI here.
AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program
Are you a current sophomore (Class of 2024) interested in considering a career at AlphaSights? The AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program is an annual leadership program designed to provide students an opportunity to learn about our firm, culture, and people. This one day virtual conference invites high performing students from across the country to explore career possibilities at AlphaSights by attending interactive learning activities and events while building a network with peers and AlphaSights professionals. Qualified students will have the opportunity to receive an accelerated interview process for a Summer 2023 internship, along with an invitation to visit our New York or San Francisco office in late Spring.
The AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program is open to students who are two years from graduation and interested in a Summer 2023 internship opportunity in our New York or San Francisco office.
Learn more about AlphaSights' Internship Program here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from any undergraduate major
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the business world — ideally evidenced through your undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- High levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Undergraduate Sophomore (graduating between December 2023 and June 2024)
- Strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect as a Program Participant
- A one day virtual program that will provide an overview of our business and Client Services career path
- Virtual leadership development workshops focusing on professional development and culture
- Hands-on activities promoting teamwork and personal branding
- Networking experiences with peers and AlphaSights professionals across all levels
- Opportunity to receive an accelerated interview process for a Summer 2023 internship
- Invitation to visit our New York or San Francisco office in late Spring
- Informational Webinar: Thursday, February 15th
- Submit applications by Thursday, February 24th
- Interviews: February 2022 through March 2022
- Program Date: April 8th, 2022
- The program will be held virtually.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.