B2B Enterprise Marketing Intern (Spring 2021) at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
The Talkspace B2B division is a fast-growing area of the company tasked with expanding access to care through institutional buyers who can provide Talkspace as a no/low-cost benefit to employees, health plan members and students.
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Marketing Intern to join the B2B marketing team to support B2B and B2B2C projects. This role will touch upon many areas of marketing and communications, any given day, and will work cross-functionally. The ideal applicant will have previous exposure to marketing principles through class or other internships. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Customer marketing support: Through research and client insights, execute and update content marketing assets, including but not limited to: case studies, newsletters and customer campaign/resources packages.
- B2B member lifecycle marketing support: Support multi-channel lifecycle marketing efforts through HTML email coding, push notification execution and creative brainstorming.
- Additional duties as assigned: Support daily operations of the enterprise marketing function, including but not limited to: sales pitch support, channel reporting, content organization and upkeep, and brief development.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with a major in marketing or business, a plus
- Ability to start in Jan 2021 and work ~15-20 hours a week
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Exceptional organizational and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with Google GSuite and Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML or Email Service Provider experience, a plus
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.