Back-End Engineering Summer Intern
Catchpoint is looking for Engineering Intern to join our innovative Back End Engineering Team. Our digital analytics platform provides real-time IT systems performance metrics to our customers through an easy to use web interface.
The Back End Team is responsible for the continued development and evolution of our proprietary database and analytics engine through the research of various protocols, browsers, clients, and Operating Systems with the goal to automate, monitor, and measure metrics that map browser or client activities to the end user experience.
Working at Catchpoint Systems will give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic work environment where you can learn a variety of technologies. The internship would be project based and can include anything from R&D to testing, but will be tailored to your specific interests. By the end of the internship, the goal is to have built something which Catchpoint can utilize as part of our business.
- Core classes in one of the following object oriented languages: C#, C++, or Java
- Knowledge of classes, components, and objects
- Knowledge of basic relational database concepts
- Knowledge of protocols TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, etc.
- Strong analytical and algorithm design skills
- Detail oriented with great organization skills
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related major from an accredited University
- Must be graduating either Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
- GPA 3.0+
Catchpoint Systems is a digital performance analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help our clients consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Catchpoint offers wide-ranging and easy-to-use tools that allow businesses to discover and fix problems before they impact end users. More than 350 customers in over 30 countries, including major brands such as Comcast, LinkedIn, Overstock, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, and Priceline, trust Catchpoint solutions to strengthen their brands and grow their businesses.