Brand Design Intern
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to tackle real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market. We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team! Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- You will provide design support for our rapidly growing company
- You will extend and expand our new company branding and positioning across all facets of our business including office design, documentation, sales collateral, Clarifai branded gear, customer offerings, and internal and external web presence.
The role is perfect for anyone enthusiastic about brand design, digital marketing, and brand identity who is looking to build a portfolio of real work.
As a member of the Brand Design team you will have the opportunity to work on real projects! You will be crafting a range of visual communication including advertising, presentations, infographics, digital, web, mobile, illustrations, logos, social campaigns, style guides, and brand development.
In order to be considered, you are current senior student working towards a BFA in Graphic Design. This position calls for a hands-on multitasker with a strong sense of concept development, layout, color and typography. At the end of the summer, you’ll walk away with a portfolio that demonstrates the range of touch-points across a brand experience.
This position will be based in our New York office.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Maintain and update digital pieces as needed
- Strong project and process management skills
- Possess excellent technical/computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Fluent in English, written and verbal)
- Ability to meet deadlines and be dedicated
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Learn how to collaborate with people from every part of the company
- Capable of incorporating feedback and direction
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- You have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Your experience with web, video, and photography would be a plus
- You have a portfolio demonstrating an emphasis on brand design systems, typography, art direction, and digital marketing
- A cover letter including 3-5 sentences about you and why you’d like to design for Clarifai
- Summer 2018 Semester
- TBD - August 20
- 150 hours Total (2-3 days a week)