Brand Marketing Intern (Fall/Winter) at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Brand Marketing Intern (Fall 2020 - Jan 2021) you will work to assist our Content, Design &
Experience teams on a wide variety of activities. For example:
- Joining production and brainstorming meetings for Brand Experience programs and assisting the team on execution of those programs
- Managing requests for our employee and customer gifting program, including concepting & sourcing items, managing distribution and requests, developing monthly analytic reports
- Writing promotional copy for our conferences and events, including our website as we explore the possibilities of brand experiences in this new virtual world
- Writing blog posts, fact checking, copy proofing, and researching content for our Managing
- This role will report directly to the Director, Brand Experience
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in marketing or interest/studying marketing
- Strong communicator and writer
- Creative: clever problem solver who is not afraid to ask questions
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.