Brandshop Ad Solutions & Innovation Intern
Group Nine Media is currently seeking an intern for our Ad Solutions and Innovation team. This role will support ongoing efforts to manage and maximize distributed revenue opportunities, strategically analyze and implement both existing and new ad products, and generally help Group Nine maintain its position at the forefront of digital media ad executions. This internship is the ideal role for anyone who wants a crash course in how media platforms like Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube are monetized, and excels at both high-level strategic thinking and functional number crunching.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and update current ad product portfolio
- Perform ad product market research and competitive analysis
- Research trending platform and product news for internal communications updates
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure seamless workflow and information sharing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Must be a rising junior, senior or recent graduate
- Avid consumer of Group Nine content and familiarity with our brands
- High-volume user of social media platforms
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Keynote/PDF a plus
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is one of the world's largest digital-first media companies and the #1 publisher on Facebook Watch, boasting over 5 billion monthly video views [source: Crowd platform specific analytics modules] and reaching 81% of U.S. adults in their 20s [source: Nielsen]. With over 120 million social engagements each month [source: ListenFirst Media], Group Nine's brands are built for consumption on the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. Group Nine is home to NowThis (the no. 1 most watched social news brand in the world), The Dodo (the no. 1 animal brand on social), Thrillist (the most trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment) and Seeker (the digital leader in science and curiosity). Group Nine recently acquired Emmy nominated, Cannes Lion and Sundance Film Festival award-winning production studio, JASH.
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.