Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
The Business Intelligence Intern will be responsible for building out core business-insights dashboards and business reports for multiple departments at Talkspace. You will deliver key insights and solutions to departments as needed. Business intelligence reporting will encompass individual, deep-dive analysis, dashboarding, and recurring reports. The ideal candidate will collaborate with teammates within the Technology department, as well as key decision-makers and stakeholders in other departments, to determine key data needs, ideal reporting formats, and how often reports should be delivered.
To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
- Core Business Dashboarding and Data Visualization
- Build out new business intelligence dashboards and/or expand existing dashboards, including: writing SQL and/or LookML code, designing data visualizations, and editing and reviewing results with the Data Science team
- Communicate with department stakeholders to understand department-specific intelligence needs, key performance indicators (KPIs), and future projects that will require reporting.
- Daily and Weekly Reporting
- Generate reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) for multiple departments, including: communicating with department stakeholders to understand key business needs, sourcing data within databases, writing SQL queries to gather relevant information, and delivering these reports on deadline and in an accessible format.
- Automate reports to improve the efficiency of Talkspace’s reporting process
- Fluent command of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with business insights software for dashboarding, specifically Looker
- At least 1–2 years of relevant experience in business intelligence, data analysis, business analytics, etc.
- Ability to comfortably interface with stakeholders from multiple departments, understand specific business needs, translate those needs into technical deliverables, and communicate findings in a structured and clear way
Additional Valued Qualifications:
- Expertise with Looker and coding in LookML
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, unlimited PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.