Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a group of talented Interns to join us for 12 weeks starting in June 2021 on a part-time or full-time basis across multiple departments. Talkspace is committed to creating meaningful opportunities to those who are underrepresented in the discipline of Healthcare & Technology. In this role, you will help identify challenges, collaborate on solutions, and drive meaningful change in mental health access for all. Please note, this is a US-based remote internship program.
- Sourcing business contacts for B2B Enterprise team
- Sending outbound emails and participate in calls to prospects to set meetings
- Assisting with creative outreach strategy
- Researching and remaining up to date on target industries
- Rising juniors and seniors in undergraduate degree, or currently enrolled in graduate programs
- Commitment to working ~20-40 hours per week for entire duration of program depending on position/department’s needs
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interest working in a fast-paced environment
- Legally authorized to work in the US
Additional Skills Required:
- Knowledge in Salesforce, Mixmax, and Google Workplace
- Foundational sales skills and prospecting strategies
- Top-of funnel pipeline for the B2B team
- An interest in healthcare is a must
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.